Our Roundtables are where prominent Kentuckians are invited to speak and share professional/personal challenges and lessons learned. Eight networking luncheons are offered in the Fall and Winter seasons each year: January – April and September – November.
Turning Vision Into Action
WINTER 2017 ROUNDTABLE LUNCHEONS
- Thursday, January 19 | Lexington: DeAnn Stephens | Radio Show Host, iHeartMedia
- Wednesday, February 8 | Lexington: Ruth Brinkley | CEO, KentuckyOne Health
- Thursday, March 9 | Lexington: 2016 Commerce Lexington’s Small Business Award Winners
- Kaelyn Query | Founder & President, LexEffect
- Salvador Sanchez | Owner, A Cup of Common Wealth
- Thursday, March 30 | Frankfort: coming soon.
Lexington: Malone’s Banquets, 3373 Tates Creek Road (location remains the same)
Frankfort: Kentucky State University, Campus
- 11:30-12:00pm Registration / Networking / Visit Exhibitors
- 12:00-1:30pm Program & Lunch
- 1:30pm Adjourn
Prices below reflect a discounted rate for the purchase of 3 or more luncheons.
- $130/person: 4 Roundtables (Lexington & Frankfort)
- $100/person: 3 Roundtables (Lexington only)
- $35/person: per Roundtable
Pre-registration is required.
- Lexington: $150 for space & 1 staff person | $175 for space & 2 staff persons | Includes lunch for all
- Frankfort: $50 for space & 1 staff person | $75 for space & 2 staff persons | Includes lunch for all