Our Roundtable Networking Luncheons reach approximately 150 professionals at each event and features prominent Kentuckians speaking about their challenges and lessons learned. The luncheons consist of a fall series running September – November and winter series from January – March.
Rising to the Challenge
WINTER 2018 ROUNDTABLE LUNCHEONS
- January 18 | Joyce & Autumn Nethery | Master Distiller & Marketing Manager | Jeptha Creed Distillery
- February 15 | Colleen Swartz | Hospital Administrator & Chief Nurse Executive | UK Healthcare
- March 7 | Jayne Hancock | CEO | Wrigley Media Group
- March 29 | Kathy Witt | Sheriff | Fayette County Kentucky
Lexington: Malone’s Prime, 3373 Tates Creek Rd, Lexington
- 11:30-12:00pm Registration / Networking / Visit Exhibitors
- 12:00-1:30pm Program & Lunch
- 1:30pm Adjourn
Prices below reflect a discounted rate for the purchase of all four Roundtables.
- $130/person: 4 Roundtables
- $35/person: per Roundtable
Pre-registration is required.
- $150 for space & 1 staff person | $185 for space & 2 staff persons | Includes lunch for all
- See more information about Exhibit Space.