Our Roundtable Networking Luncheons reach approximately 150 professionals at each event and features prominent Kentuckians speaking about their challenges and lessons learned. The luncheons consist of a fall series running September – November and winter series from January – March.
Lead | Learn | Achieve | Give Back
FALL 2017 ROUNDTABLE LUNCHEONS
- September 21 | Lexington | Soha Saiyed | Human Trafficking Activist
- October 11 | Lexington | Pamela Goodwine | Circuit Court Judge
- October 26 | Richmond | will be announced soon
- November 16 | Lexington | Lou Anna Red Corn | Fayette Co. Prosecuting Attorney
Lexington: Malone’s Prime, 3373 Tates Creek Rd, Lexington
Richmond: EKU Center for the Arts Black Box Theater, 1 Hall Drive, Richmond
- 11:30-12:00pm Registration / Networking / Visit Exhibitors
- 12:00-1:30pm Program & Lunch
- 1:30pm Adjourn
Prices below reflect a discounted rate for the purchase of 3 or more luncheons.
- $130/person: 4 Roundtables (Lexington & Richmond)
- $100/person: 3 Roundtables (Lexington only)
- $35/person: per Roundtable
Pre-registration is required.
- Lexington: $150 for space & 1 staff person | $175 for space & 2 staff persons | Includes lunch for all
- Richmond: $50 for space & 1 staff person | $75 for space & 2 staff persons | Includes lunch for all