Women Leading Kentucky seeks an experienced person for the position of Assistant Director
Job Title: Assistant Director
Reports To: Executive Director
Work Schedule: Part Time – 8 hours per day, 4 days per week
Salary Range – $17 – $19 per hour depending on experience
Benefits: No Benefits
EXPECTATIONS OF EMPLOYEE
- To fulfill the responsibilities of the position and to assure the success of Women Leading Kentucky
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Basic understanding of QuickBooks and financial accounts. Familiarity with journal entries is a plus. Ability to read financial statements a plus. Familiar with A/R, A/P and bank reconciliations.
- Event planning for Roundtable luncheons and conference
- Registration of attendees for events
- Knowledge of payroll systems helpful
- Knowledge of payment processing systems helpful
- Follow-up and general record keeping for Women Leading Kentucky organization
- Assist Executive Director in preparation of sponsor kit
- Responsible for organizing and processing scholarship applications
- Work effectively to coordinate volunteers for events
- Assist Executive Director in preparation of weekly e-newsletter
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and / or Experience – Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent; a minimum of three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Communication / Language — Requires effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and advanced computer literacy. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before outside groups and at board meetings.
- Mathematical — Ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Reasoning — Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations — None required
- Computer Literacy / General Office Equipment/Software – Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products including Excel, PowerPoint, Word; Familiarity with Quickbooks. Helpful if adept at social media networking
Apply to Carol Siler – firstname.lastname@example.org with letter of interest, resume and three references.
Application Deadline: January 20, 2017