Exhibit Space at Roundtable Networking Luncheons
Women Leading Kentucky is offering four premier exhibit spaces at each Lexington Roundtable held at Malone’s Prime (3373 Tates Creek Road). Each month, these exciting Roundtables are sold-out events, attracting 150 business and professional women and men. If you’ve attended in the past, you know the value of face time with this prestigious group. Build your network and business database; demonstrate your expertise, products and services to this exceptional market. First come first served; confirmation email to follow your form submission.
- Thursday, January 18
- Thursday, February 15
- Wednesday, March 7
- Thursday, March 29
All Roundtables at Malone’s Prime Events & Receptions | 3373 Tates Creek Rd | Lexington
Lexington: $150 for space & 1 staff person; $185 for space & 2 staff persons; includes lunch for all
- Each exhibitor will have one 6’ skirted table
- Your company will be listed in WLK’s printed program
- Company recognition on E-newsletter
- Copy of attendee list & lunch provided; opportunity to provide gift for drawing at 1:20 p.m.
- Exhibits open 11:00am–12:00pm & from 1:30pm–2:00pm (exhibit must close during program; 12:00–1:30)
Step 1: Complete form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps 1 and 2 must be completed in order for your exhibit space to be reserved.