We have a great deal to be grateful for as we reflect on 2020:
- The support of our Board and Advisory Council. They conducted an in-depth strategic planning process during the most disruptive business year our nonprofit has weathered so far. We want to repeat our thanks to Molly Sutherland and Kathryn Hansen for organizing this process, Board Chair Amy Sohner for her leadership, and everyone who participated for helping us understand our path forward.
- Our generous network: Many of you took part in our planning process, giving us your time by filling out surveys, taking part in interviews, and sharing your feedback so that we understand what is important to you. You came together to fund a yearly scholarship of $1,500 in memory of Jayne Hancock. You faithfully attended our events. You shared job opportunities with our network. You wrote us testimonials. You made space in your budget for sponsorship so that we could continue to offer events open to all, no membership fee required.
- As is true every year, we were amazed with the leadership, passion and expertise shared by our keynote speakers at our fifteen events.
- We’re grateful to Ozlem Davis at Peer House Data & Leslie Flynn at Central Bank for helping us secure a PPP loan.
- We are especially thankful for our STEP UP donors who give to sustain our programs and help fund additional scholarships
- We are grateful to be healthy and to be able to work together in the New Year.
We are excited about the possibilities in 2021 and hope you’ll be a part of it.
Women Leading Kentucky